Thursday 26 February 2009

erin fetherstone- love, love, love it...

Just stumbled across the work of the fashion designer Erin Fetherstone. She has just shown her Autumn/Winter 09 collection at NY fashion week, but I what I absolutely adore are the earlier, more ethereal dresses from her first few shows. The images below showcase some of them and are taken from a shoot called 'Urban Flowers' photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth. I just love the dreamy, romantic, slightly hippy yet totally modern vibe to the images. Oh and how cute are the daisy headbands...hair decorations rule! Enjoy.











Also loving the fact that Zooey Deschanel is the model in a lot of these pictures. She is one super awesome and talented lady. Most of the time I wish I was her! Apparently she is a friend of Erin Fetherstone and sang at the opening of one of her fashion shows. How very cool...Here's a picture...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails