Tuesday 7 July 2009

street style



Just been perusing The Sartorialist for some street style inspiration and here are some of my favourite outfits from 2009 so far. Although each of these ladies has a very different style, I have noticed a running theme- I'm drawn to dishevelled hair, dresses, femininity with a touch of grunge, opaque tights or tanned legs and maybe a hint of vintage thrown into the mix.

I feel that I should add that on a personal note, I manage to pull together outfits which are sadly nothing like this on a daily basis which probably has something to do with the fact that I usually end up throwing on whatever is closest to hand from the heap of clothes I have accumulated on the sideboard at the end of our bed. And my hair is dishevelled (not in the arty way, but the actual way) because that's how it looked when I woke up and I'm too rushed to be able to do anything about it! One day I'm hoping things might be different...


2 comments:

velvetwoods said...

oh I love this ! I wanna be this stylish.

cara said...

opaque tights get me every time. Which is handy what with living in Scotland. I spent at least 6 months of the year with two pairs on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails