Wednesday 29 September 2010

enjoying



I thought it would be fun to share a few things that are floating my boat at the moment...

These images of the home of interior designer/writer Rita Konig.

I discovered that these pictures were originally published in Domino magazine and actually date back to 2008. You can see pictures of her newest apartment here, but I personally actually prefer the style of this older one one.





The awesome retro style of British shoe designer Charlotte Dellal. I love that she references the 1940's so much within her look- her signature red lipstick, flicked out hair and sky high heels are nearly always complemented with some leopard print. Nice touch. Her Charlotte Olympia line of shoes are pretty gorgeous too, though a touch on the high side for someone so generally as hopeless in heels as me!

The stunning wedding in the French countryside of the super stylish Alix from The Cherry Blossom Girl. It got me at the balloons but there are so many gorgeous touches, not to mention the beautiful outfits of the bride and groom and their fashionable guests. See more pictures on her blog.




1 comment:

Marinka said...

great inspiration especially the interior one

Related Posts with Thumbnails