Thursday 1 July 2010

goodbyes and a birthday



I'm going to miss these ladies sooo much!

It's been such a crazy busy week I hardly know where to begin...in the last five days we moved out of our flat, had a farewell drinks party with all of our friends in London and said our last goodbyes, then Lila and came to stay at my parents farm a few days ago whilst Curt finishes up at work and yesterday was my birthday! (27th if you were wondering!)

It was a quiet birthday spent with my parents and Lila- to be honest I hadn't even had time to think about it until the day actually arrived but it was totally wonderful and the sun most definitely put her hat on. We took a champagne picnic to a beautiful castle and wandered around the grounds in the sunshine and then headed out for a tasty dinner at a local country pub. On the agenda for the next few days is the final bits of packing, lots of admin and sorting out of bank accounts and a big send off celebration with family and some friends at the weekend.

1 comment:

Bumpkin Hill said...

Lots of luck for the big move, I'll look forward to hearing how you get on. Big Hugs and Happy Birthday, Catherine

Related Posts with Thumbnails