Friday 21 May 2010

can i live here please?



I feel like I've been focusing quite heavily on interiors related posts lately, but I just couldn't help myself from sharing these images of the home of Liza Giles, a Senior Stylist at the legendary Designers Guild.

I've fallen for her home in a huge way and I couldn't believe it when I saw that these images were taken back in 2007, which shows that this perfectly exemplified glam boho/flea market- esque style is still going strong three years later (well, for me anyway!) She clearly shares my love of the green and blue colour combo, and her grouping of pictures on the walls and the mirrors in the bathroom is amazing. Hope you find them as inspirational as I do.









All images from Elle Decoration, UK Edition October 2007. Photography by James Merrell.
(Discovered via This is Glamorous)

3 comments:

TLC Inspirations said...

The first photo and the third one are my favorites...I just love how eclectic they are. Random, but with a purpose. Great stuff!

Marinka said...

I love the eclectic interior design

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

I remember seeing this house in the magazine, loved it so much!!! so many things going on, love the wall with all the frames, and the color scheme.

Related Posts with Thumbnails