Sunday 16 May 2010

visual journals


I thought I'd share pictures from some inspiring visual journals I came across on flickr. (Image above by laura_rivera)

I have kept an inspirational journal for as long as I can remember- though for me they have focused on words- quotes, extracts from books and song lyrics, rather than pictures, drawings and mementos. That said, I am constantly ripping images out of magazines and catalogues and squirreling away scraps of pretty paper- all with the intention of one distant day collaging them together to create a beautiful journal. I have the images, the materials, the glue and even the book. All I need now is to make some time!

1 comment:

Marinka said...

wow those I really beautiful I love it...I wish I could have time to did mine too.I hope when you do your you will share them with us

Related Posts with Thumbnails