Thursday 3 June 2010

seriously covetable



The V&A is one of the greatest museums in London, with a wonderful shop which I could easily spend hours and far too much money in! They also have an online shop which stocks a lovely selection of fashion & accessories, homeware, jewelley, posters & prints and stationery. Here are a few things that caught my eye during a quick browse.

Top image: V&A Hexagon 'Quilts' brooches
Maharaja Paisley umbrella... perfect for Summer showers!


'My home is my castle' Keyring



Raffia Summer trilby


Jade disc bangle



Kimono fish purse



Uprisings poster by Kozyndan (love all those little rabbits!)

1 comment:

TLC Inspirations said...

That Uprisings poster was the exact image used for John Mayer's "As/Is" CD cover. I would recognize it anywhere :)

Very cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails