Thursday 12 November 2009

100th post!


Image by La Mechante.

Just realised that I've reached my 100th post (well actually my last one was, but I failed to notice at the time) so this is a little celebration post to mark the occasion. I try to blog as often as I can but I know I can be a bit rubbish at posting regularly sometimes. Thanks so much for bearing with me and for reading. And of course for the lovely comments that never fail to brighten up my day (even though I know I am equally rubbish at reciprocating, but I'm going to work on this. Really, I am!)

So now I'm going to share a few things that I am coveting at the moment...

All images via the always inspiring and awesome Audrey Hepburn Complex.


Image by Le Portillon

A vintage typewriter.


Image by Alex Dram

A pretty kitty! Ideally a black one. Our family cat which we aquired when I was age two sadly passed away a few years ago and I miss him dearly.


Original image source unknown

A braid that looks like this! My own attempts pale in comparison.


Original image source unknown

Beautiful shoes in beautiful colours. Ideally without a gravity defying heel.


Image by Una Obession

A bike. A lovely vintage style one (I'm the first to admit I certainly lack the time and dedication to match it to my outfit on any given day but my, how striking and elegant...)

3 comments:

Coco said...

Happy 100th Post! ;)

Very Lovely Pictures!

-Coco

ourpapermoon.blogspot.com

polli said...

beautiful post my dear ! love each little pic

thea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome... as is your blog :)

thea.
xx

(www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails