Tuesday 10 November 2009

shop update



Just updated my etsy shop with two new headbands (more designs to come in the next few days). These are a different style to the ones that are already in there- a narrow suede cord which you simply tie at the back to secure, and they are embellished with fabric flowers, various beads and millinery flowers.

Very similar designs were debuted by the bridesmaids at my wedding, and I've made a couple for friends as presents. They've been very enthusiastically recieved so far (yay!) and I think they work well with more casual or dressy outfits, and add a dreamy, feminine vibe to any look. The beauty of the simple tie fastening is that you can wear them in many different ways- low across the forehead or on top of your hair (more like an alice band). I'm excited to make more and experiment with some new colour schemes.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails