Thursday 5 November 2009

feathers, jewels & flowers


Image via Getty Images.

I'm currently busy working on some new hair decorations for my Talking to Unicorns range (after a set back yesterday when I was suffering from a nasty bout of food poisoning. Note to self- must re-heat cooked pasta in the microwave so it is sufficiently more than just lukewarm. Oops).

Whenever I need some inspiration for new designs my favourite things to do is look at vintage photographs, usually from the 1920's, when it was de rigueur to walk around with fabulous creations made from feathers, flowers and jewels atop your head. Amazing. We need to bring this back people! Take a look at these beauties...



Image via Getty Images


Image via Silver Screen Sirens on Flickr


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails